Generated for Cloud and Localization
- High performance and high data reliability: The cloud block storage supports efficient migration of virtual machines in hot mode, to prevent service interruption caused by physical faults. It is applicable to high-load core key service systems. The cloud block storage provides three copies of data redundancy and supports sound data backup, snapshot, and second-level data restoration.
- Flexible expansion: The cloud block storage can be freely mounted and unmounted with no need of shutting down/restarting CVMs. The capacity of the cloud block storage can be flexibly configured and expanded as required. A maximum of 10 cloud block storages can be mounted to a single virtual machine, achieving a total capacity of 40 TB.
Cloud Block Storage brings high multi-threading ability and supports Hadoop-Mapreduce and HDFS. With high offline processing abilities for TBs/PBs of data, Cloud Block Storage can help improve the efficiency of data analysis, data digging and business intelligence.
- Test environment: 12-Core 40GB RAM server * 5, each of them is mounted with one 1TB SSD cloud disk and one 1TB normal disk
- Deployment: Spark/zookeeper/HDFS
- Test results: Normal cloud disks take 50 mins (with a reading speed of 500MB/s) to analyze 1.5TB of data offline, while SSD cloud disks take only 25 mins
Tencent Cloud SSD Cloud disks are based on SSD storage medias and CBS distributed architecture, bringing high performance and reliability.
- Online Transaction: Online Transaction:
- Test environment: 4-Core 8GB RAM CVM, mounted with one 800G SSD cloud disk
- Deployment: Mysql version 5.5.42
- Test results: Using sysbench, conduct a simulated OLTP performance test on a test set of 10 million entries. The results are 1616 TPS and 29000 QPS, which means that a single disk can support ten thousand concurrent transactions per second
|Item||SSD Local Disk||Cloud Block Storage||SSD Cloud Block Storage|
Ultra-low delay:Access delay is lower than 1 ms.
High performance:A single disk provides a random capability of about 30,000 IOPS.
I/O intensive services:Supports I/O intensive applications such as NoSQL, MySQL, and distributed file systems.
Single-point risk:It provides reliability of a single physical device. It is recommended that data redundancy be conducted at the application layer to guarantee data availability.
High data reliability:Common Cloud Block Storages use mechanical disks as the storage medium and provides the distributed three copy mechanism, sound data backup, and data restoration within seconds.
Flexible expansion:A maximum of 10 Cloud Block Storages can be mounted to a single virtual machine, achieving a capacity of 40 TB. The Cloud Block Storage can be freely mounted and unmounted with no need of shutting down/restarting CVMs. The capacity of the Cloud Block Storage can be flexibly configured and expanded as required.
It is applicable to low-load services.
High performance and high data reliability:The SSD Cloud Block Storage uses the full SSD as the storage medium. It is applicable to high-load core key service systems. It provides three copies of data redundancy, sound data backup, snapshot, second-level data restoration, and up to 99.999999% data reliability.
Core service database:The SSD Cloud Block Storage provides exclusive and stable high I/O performance service, and supports medium- and large-sized relational databases with millions of lines, such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, and MongoDB.
Big data analysis:It provides TB-level distributed data processing capabilities and is applicable to data analysis, mining, and business intelligence.
|Specifications||250 GB, 500 GB, 1 TB, 1.5 TB, 3 TB and other specifications||10 GB to 4000 GB. A single CVM supports a maximum of 40 TB.||250GB to 4000 GB. A single CVM supports a maximum of 40 TB.|
|Peak throughput performance||280MB/s||70MB/s||260MB/s|
|Peak random IOPS performance||30000||3000||The high-performance SSD complies with the NVMe standard and a single Cloud Block Storage supports a random performance of 24,000 IOPS.|
|Access delay||0.1-1ms||Less than 10 ms||0.5-2ms|
Annual/monthly fee: RMB 0.8/GB/month
Pay-by-traffic: RMB 0.332/Hour/100GB
Annual/monthly fee: RMB 0.3/GB/month
Pay-by-traffic: RMB 0.042/Hour/100GB
Annual/monthly fee: RMB 1.1/GB/month
Pay-by-traffic: RMB 0.332/Hour/100GB
Excellent Cloud Block Storage
Random IOPS scenario
FIO test: iodepth = 64, bs = 4K
Peak random IOP: 24,000 IOPS (3,000 IOPS for common local disks; 3,000 IOPS for Cloud Block Storage)
Test result: The sequential throughput rises by 8 times in comparison with common local disks and Cloud Block Storages.
Sequential large throughput scenario
FIO test: iodepth = 64, bs = 128K
Peak throughput performance: 260 MB/s (100 MB/s for common local disks; 100 MB/s for common Cloud Block Storages)
Test result: The sequential throughput rises by 3 times in comparison with common local disks and Cloud Block Storages.